Saint Lucia is an island located in the Caribbean sea, in the south of Florida and the US Gulf States. The most wonderful thing about Saint Lucia is its wide range of transportation system available on the island. A dozen of airlines is there that provides service to two airports of Saint Lucia, George Charles Airport and Hewanorra International airport, from the local host and local destinations. Visitors arriving by sea are provided with the facility of cruise lines and local ferries that dock daily at the Soufriere and Port Castries. If u choose direct fly, stop off on the cruise and pop over to the neighbouring island of Caribbean Sea.
The official language of Saint Lucia is the English. But people of Saint Lucia usually speak French Creole which is also called Patios.
Castries is the capital and largest city of Saint Lucia. East Caribbean dollar is the official currency of Saint Lucia.
To enter in the Saint Lucia, a passport with 6 months validation is required. The cost of a visa for single is EC$125.00 and for multiple people it cost EC$190.00.
Following are the documents required for the visa of Saint Lucia.
- Two passwords sized photographs
- Must have a valid passport for up to 6 months.
- Must have return and onward tickets.
- Have the copy of travelling schedule.
- Letter of proof that shows where you are staying. It can be a hotel or private accommodation.
- Letter of invitation, that shows who is sponsoring you. Whether you are invited by a friend or by any relative
- Proof of having sufficient funds for your stay. Have the bank statement documents.
The processing time of visa is usually 5 to 7 working days if it is posted and 3 working days for appointed applicants.