Gabon, officially known the Gabonese Republic, is a country situated on the west coast of Central Africa. The country lies on the equator and has beautiful Atlantic shores. The official language of the country is French and English is the second official language. The currency of Gabon is Central African CFA Franc or XAF for short. 1 XAF is equal to 0.11 Indian Rupees presently.
The Visa of Gabon can be applied at and obtained from Embassy of Gabon in New Delhi.
Price for Single Entry Visa of Gabon is Rs.8100/- and Multiple Entry Visa of Gabon is Rs.11500/- which is to be deposited in cash.
Single Entry Visa of Gabon is valid for one month and Multiple Entry Visa is valid for three months.
The visa application form can be downloaded from the Gabon Embassy website and then printed and filled and can be submitted to the Embassy along with the required documents.
Documents required for applying for Visa
- The filled application form of which photocopy is allowed
- Passport of the applicant that should be valid at least for a period of six months from application date
- One passport size photograph which should be pasted on the form
- Applicant covering letter specifying the reason for traveling.
- Sponsorship letter or Invitation letter from relative or friend in Gabon/ Hotel Reservation for Tourists
- Confirmed air tickets for to and fro journey
- Police clearance certificate
- Yellow fever Vaccination Certificate
The Visa applications are usually processed within 2-3 working days. The Application Submission Time for a visa at the embassy is 0930hrs to 1230hrs and the collection time is 1400hrs to 1600hrs. Gabon has also initiated an e-Visa website on which applicants can apply online and wait for the Embassy to respond.