Costa Rica is the second smallest country in Central America this geographically adjacent to the Nicaraguan state in the north, country of Panama in the south, the Caribbean Sea to the east and the ocean Pacific in the west. Known as the Switzerland from Central America; because like Swiss peaceful country located between the warring nations in the world war era, as Costa Rica offers the tranquility of peace between the warring countries some time ago, such as Nicaragua, El Salvador and Colombia. The official language of Costa Rica is Spanish and the currency is the Colón (₡).
Not all individuals who wish to go to Costa Rica require a Tourist visa; this will rely on upon your nationality, motivation behind visit, nation of home and span of remain. Visa prerequisites depend on universal understandings or arrangements. Be that as it may, the visa does not ensure section to Costa Rica and, as in the United States, this relies on upon the movement officer upon landing.
For applying Tourist visa, please visit
Cost for Applying Costa Rica visa is $ 52.00 non-refundable.
Please consider the following information data:
- Americans needn’t bother with a visa to enter Costa Rica. In any case, they should have a current substantial international ID and an arrival ticket to leave Costa Rica. (Either to come back to your nation or to go to another nation). US travel permit must be legitimate for at least one day from the day you enter Costa Rica.
- Natives of different nationalities needn’t bother with a visitor visa to enter Costa Rica in the event that they have a vacationer visa, a visa for group or a business visa (various entry)from United States of America, Canada, Japon, Schengen Visa and additionally any nation of the European Union. Note: Such visa must be stamped in the international ID and be substantial for no less than 1 day (The length of stay may not be more noteworthy than the legitimacy of the visa and may not surpass 30 days) or 6 months from the day you enter Costa Rica.
- On the off chance that the outsider has perpetual home, an understudy visa, a work visa in the United States or potentially any nation of the European Union and Canada, he/she needn’t bother with a visa to enter Costa Rica. Furthermore, he/she should have an international ID legitimate for no less than six months from the date of passage into the nation and a round outing ticket. Note 1:This sort of visa must be stamped in the travel permit, and should be legitimate for no less than six months. Note 2: Permanent occupants must present their residency card (i.e. green card), which must be legitimate for no less than six months. Note 3: The home evidence stamped on a travel permit, displaced person status, parole or work cards are not acknowledged. On the off chance that this is the thing that you have, you have to see whether you require a vacationer visa at the Consulate of your locale.
- For nonnatives who don’t meet any of the above necessities, the vacationer visa will rely on upon their nationality and they ought to apply for it at the Consulate of their locale.
- It would be ideal if you visit our FAQ area; there you will discover data that will be helpful for your trek to Costa Rica.
Furter information, please visit http://www.costarica-embassy.org/?q=node/72
If you go to Costa Rica from South America and additionally sub-Saharan Africa, you will require the YELLOW FEVER VACCINE. Besides the information above, this country also allow holders of American and Schengen visa to enter costa rica for 90 days.