I deliberately wrote this, to help friends who are willing to apply for visas to canada. Canada’s official language are English and French. Canada’s currency is Canadian dollar (CAD). Okay, Before getting into the process, it’s good to visit the website link concerning visas Canada as follows:
Location Embassy: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/index.aspx?lang=eng
Visa Application Center: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/
VFS Global is a kind of enterprise agency authorized by certain countries in the framework of submission of Visa application acceptance. So there are two ways to apply for this visa, namely:
- Direct visited the embassy: Canadian Visa Section is located at the Canadian Embassy. Open to the public, if you have made an appointment in advance.
- Through the VFS Global
There are two main things that must be prepared and aware when applying for a visa:
- Make sure WHAT PURPOSE you go to Canada, whether it be for work/holiday/school/treatment.
- Prepare all documents that reinforces the reason/purpose you to Canada, for example: If a vacation then prepare travel documents, proof of flight booking, hotel booking evidence, documents the personal data (birth certificates, the last school certificate, certificate of employment / school, letters other letters).
Types of Visa are Temporary Visa (For more Visa can instantly view web VFS)
What documents should I prepare to get a temporary visa?
- The complete application form, including the Family Information for each applicant over 18 years. Please provide a local phone number so you can be contacted for interview purposes, if necessary.
- The two (2) recent passport-size photo for each applicant.
- A current passport for each applicant, and all old passports. Please note that a Canadian visa is only valid until one month before the period of validity of the passport expires.
- 1 photocopy of the bio-data page of each applicant’s passport.
- Letter of parental consent for minors traveling without his parents. Please include a birth certificate, a letter of permission from parents who did not accompany, and a photocopy of identity card or passport of a parent. If a single parent with full custody, please provide supporting documents. If one parent is deceased, please include the death certificate.
- A letter of invitation from Sponsor in Canada, if any.
- Letter from the workplace, stating employment status, length of service, and the date you will be back to work. When on a business trip, the letter should include the purpose of the trip and insert the name and address of the company to be visited. If you are a business owner, please prepare a registration proof of your business.
- Copy of Family Card
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses during the trip. Please prepare a photocopy of a bank statement or proof of funds during the last three months. If your trip is not at his own expense, please include proof of funds and a letter from the person who will pay for your trip.
- Copy of proof of booking your ticket, or airline ticket.
- The visa processing fee of CAD $ 75 for a single entry visa, or CAD $ 150 for a multiple entry visa. This payment is non-refundable.
- Photos must be printed on quality photo paper.
- 2 pieces recent and identical photos in the last 6 months. May be color or black and white.
- It should be clear, bright and backgrounds are white or other bright colors.
- If your digital photos, make sure there is no change whatsoever.
- The face should be parallel to the camera with a neutral expression, no smile or pout with her mouth closed.
- Allowed to use wigs or makeup if it does not disguise the daily appearance.
- If you must wear a head covering for religious reasons, make sure the face is not covered / disguised.
- Image size 35 mm X 45 mm (1 3/8 “X 1 3/4”)
- Photos should show the front of the head as a whole, with the face in the middle and shows the top of the shoulder.
- The head of the head to the chin should be between 31 mm (1 ¼ “) and 36 mm (1 7/16”)
- If the photos do not meet the requirements, it must provide new photos before the application can be processed.
Do not forget the original passport and a photocopy of the bio section 1x, Min 6 month validity period (calculated from the date of your arrival in Canada).
EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL
You just simply attach bank transactions last 3 months, you can give copies of:
- Print out a passbook
- Current account
Evidence of this financial reference for the Canadian government, whether you have the financial ability to meet the needs of your life while in Canada.
If you have a sponsor, the sponsor or relatives who invite you into Canada must provide a letter of invitation that really you are invited to Canada for certain matters (not to work, school).
You can contact the nearest travel agent to issue flight itinerary for you. Usually, travel agents will provide “Open / non-issued” booking to a certain limit, without you having to pay the ticket price.
For payment Visa is using Draft Bank