Investigate the flawless castles of Mysore amid on this clandestine Bangalore day tour. Explore the very old town of Srirangapatna, perceived by local people for its spiritual and social importance, and additionally Dariya Daulat Palace of Tipu Sultan on the way to old-style Mysore. Tune in as your master tour representative shares tales about legacy and history of Karnataka, and pick up a more profound comprehension of castle design and workmanship. Round-trip transport in the solace of a private aerated and cooled vehicle and a scrumptious lunch are incorporated into your vital daylong visit.
- Admire the wonderful architecture of Mysore Palace
- Explore the olden town of Srirangapatna and see Dariya Daulat Palace of Tipu Sultan
- Hear royal family tradition from your well-informed private guide
- Enjoy an appetizing lunch at a local restaurant
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel incorporated
What You Can Expect
Your personal driver and learned guide will gather you from your Bangalore inn at around 6:15 am. Your throughout the day visit will commence with a 4-hour voyage to Mysore in the solace of your own personal, aerated and cooled vehicle.
En route, stop in the extremely popular city of Srirangapatna. This previous state capital is residence to the inconceivable Palace of Dariya Daulat. Extend your legs and investigate the Daria Daulat Bagh’s well-kept greenhouses, which encompass this much-adored summer royal residence. Constructed in 1784, this wonderful and generally huge construction houses a gallery committed to the sultan that is loaded with Persian original copies, European artistic creations and other uncommon relics. Your expert guide will clarify the architectural highlights of this great space, which incorporate columns prepared with teakwood, frescoes of fight views and completely open halls that are ideal for travelling around.
Later than working up a craving, appreciate a commonplace Indian lunch at a nearby eatery before coming in Mysore for additionally investigating. Begin your visit at Palace of Mysore. This noteworthy gallery grandstands illustrious ensembles and canvases that were already possessed by the Wodeyars — an ancestor that formerly called this famous living arrangement home. Find out about eminence who dominated Mysore for seven centuries from your neighborhood direct as you wind through the corridors and displays.
Departure point: Hotel
Departure time: 6:15am
Hotel pickups start prior to this time, you must get in touch with the local service source to confirm your accurate pickup time.
Duration: 12 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless particular
- Gratuities (non-compulsory)
- Confirmation will be expected at time of booking, if not booked within 1 day of tour. In this case, affirmation will be expected as soon as possible, subject to accessibility
- Please note that clothing codes are traditionalist throughout India; humble and polite garments are suggested
- Taking photos while inside the Mysore Palace is forbidden
- Visitors must take away footwear before entering the Mysore Palace