Thailand has a great variety of Japanese restaurants. Here are a few good ones:
- Zuma: Zuma is an exquisite Japanese Restaurant which is located on the ground floor of St Regis hotel on Ratchadamri Road in Bangkok. It is an Izakaya lounge and has a large space where it is possible to relish Japanese cuisine in different ways.The outdoor of this restaurant is beautifully decorated and lightened. This place plays the latest hits and has its own DJ. The hotel is open between 12:00 to 15:00 hours for lunch and 18:00 to 23:00 for dinner.The prices are 1280+ THB without any drinks and 2300+THB in case you order wines and champagne of which the hotel has a great variety.
- Ginza Sushi Ichi: Ginza Sushi Ichi is located in the Grand Hyatt Erawan on Phloenchit Road in Bangkok. It has been opened just a couple of years ago and is linked with the famous Michelin Star of Tokyo. This is an authentic Japanese experience and it is best to reserve before going to the place.The place is a bit on the higher side as the lunch menu starts from 1300 THB. Sakura Course or the Chef’s choice comes at 4,000 THB. The exclusive chef choice Ichi meals that are specially prepared can cost up to 10000 THB.
- Yamazato Fine Dining Restaurant: Yamazato is situated on the 22nd floor of Okura Prestige Bangkok. This hotel has authentic Japanese chefs and staff and all are dressed in traditional Japanese costumes. The restaurant is decorated authentically like the Japanese dining room. The place gives a wonderful experience of Japanese culture and cuisine. The place is huge with a sushi bar, the main room to sit, a grill with seats to sit and see the cooking happening live. Four private rooms are also available for special dining. The Gozen set menu starts from 520 THB. Sushi rolls with noodles and fruits start from 360 THB. Rice box starts from 480 THB and Bento Box is charged 1500 THB
- Tsunami Sushi Buffet: This Japanese restaurant is located in Banglamung in Pattaya. The restaurant has walls painted with black fishes on a white wall making the place very interesting. The dishes are prepared fresh after an order has been placed. This place does not have a belt system like other sushi bars. The food is delicious and the staff is very helpful, attentive and can talk English. The food starts from 150 THB.
- ENZO Japanese Restaurant: This restaurant is located in Cherngtalay in Phuket. The place is small and beautifully decorated. The garden is seating is beautiful and it looks like an authentic Japanese garden. The place serves both buffet and ala carte. However, the buffet is very limited and only 5 tables are served per dayThe place is open from Monday to Saturday between 12:00 to 22:00. The Ala carte is prepared fresh only after the order is placed.
The buffet is charged 555 THB for ladies and 666 THB for men. Grilled fish served here is very good.
Please follow and like us: